Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Communications

Hi there,
I am Joshua Lemuya a Pastor in Lodwar servign with Pentecostal Holiness Church and am the one directing the Unembraced Ministry work Turkana County. I am sorry that at some point our commmunications went down due to financial contsraints in the Ministry among other things.
I am basically posting this note so as to get feedback if there is anybody interested and who is following our Ministry activities here in Turkana Kenya so that I may know and connect with you.
Please let  me know  by just posting a note. " TOGETHER IN SERVING HUMANITY IN AFRICA"

contact me through

joshualemuya@gmail.com

1 comment:

Joshua Lemuya said...

Praise be to God.
I want to take this opportunity to welcome you to our page and also greet you all in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Am Joshua Lemuya a local pastor serving in the outskirts of Lodwar in Turkana County in Kenya.
Since 2009, I have been involved in supporting children from poor families, orphans and street children to get hope of catching up again with their counter parts for school, access of medicare and subsistence.
For about 3 years up to now, the Unembraced ministry in Turkana went down in terms of operations due to financial constraints. Accordingly, I now appeal to all my friends and well wishers to come on board so that we can start again moving forward in alleviating poverty and giving a future to this children from humble backgrounds.
Currently, we have 30 children that we are supporting through school, I.e buying school uniforms, stationery, food and medical care.
We are supporting the kids from from where they are. For the orphans they are staying in a well established families where they can get parental love and care.
Please join us in supporting this precious souls through your,
• Prayers
• Financial support
• Moral support.
You can contact us through.
joshualemuya@gmail.com
+254-727-002-533